Encouraging Quote Printable - We Either Make Ourselves Strong or We Make Ourselves Miserable - Carlos Castanela - Free Inspirational Print

Looking for wall art to add to your gallery or just to decorate on the cheap??  FREE inspirational, motivational, encouraging printable - be proactive - choose happiness - choose joy and purpose, DIY quote printables - Carlos Castanela - "make ourselves strong or make ourselves miserable, the amount of work is the same"

As you are all aware from last week's Friday Frivolity -- theme, "Inspirational Quotes and Printables" -- I've been trying to stay focused on my goals and priorities by scattering visual encouragement on my walls.  There were several quotes I WANTED to share last Friday, but I wasn't crazy about the way they were formatted or presented.  

Soooooo, I kinda figured I would have a go at making my own inspirational, minimalist, typographical printables to share with y'all instead.  Get excited!!

;)  

This is my first ever try, so if you hate it, you do NOT have to tell me that.  Just quietly click X and go away, thank you VERY much.  But if you like it, print, be motivated, and have a lovely day!  

(if you have feedback that will help me do better in the future though, please do share that...)

PS, According to the internet, this quote is courtesy of one Mr. Carlos Castanela, who was apparently kind of an.... interesting?... dude.  I'm not advocating shamanism, but I really like the sentiment in isolation.  Be proactive!  Make choices towards joy and fulfillment!  Grow stronger!  And make the most of the time we have been given.  :)


Looking for wall art to add to your gallery or just to decorate on the cheap??  FREE inspirational, motivational, encouraging printable - be proactive - choose happiness - choose joy and purpose, DIY quote printables - Carlos Castanela - "make ourselves strong or make ourselves miserable, the amount of work is the same"

Right click to save, or download the document is here.  



Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 



Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 




13 comments

  1. I love the quote. I don't know about it being as much work. I think that folks that are miserable work far harder.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, and I love the minimalist look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Making these is so fun, isn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - it's so true, we might as well put our energy into the positive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote! It is so true. the efforts are the same, so lets all choose to be strong. And I love the work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quote. You are so good at designing that! I work and work at quotes and am never ever happy with how they come out. This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the quote!! I am obsessed with inspirational quotes :)
    Thank you for sharing this over at blogger spotlight party! Pinned and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this quote! Thanks for linking up to the Country Fair Blog Party this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great quote. Kind of goes along with your book review this month on happiness, you are right, they both take the same amount of work, so choose to be happy! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Quote Sarah - thank you for sharing to Pin Worthy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truth! I love the quote! I am going to say this to my kids :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never saw this quote before, but I LOVE it. Great work for a first time effort.Thanks for sharing. Try picmonkey, if you haven't already. It's great for making posters, and let me know how it goes. Nancy Andres www.nancyandreswriter.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this quote! And good job!! Thanks for sharing on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday! Hope to see you again tomorrow! Pinned!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top