Friday Frivolity: Babies & Kids Edition -- Small Humans are Cute! And Funny! And Messy, and Sometimes Smelly!

Welcome to Friday Frivolity!  You've worked hard all week, time for a smile and a laugh, courtesy of some adorable small humans!

Oh, be still my heart... this kid is precious.  Maybe the most precious thing ever. 




Growing up is rife with so many difficult truths...


She wins all arguments. All arguments EVER.

Green beans?


 Most epic cake smash ever!


Have an awesome weekend! 


Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 



Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 




4 comments

  1. The sugar has 100% gone to that baby's head. Look at that expression, oh my goodness! He has all the confidence that the "you mean to tell me" baby doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol for realz!! You make my day, every time!
    Trying to post as PurpleSlob, we'll see if it works, of course, if it doesn't you won't ever get to read this. Hmmmmm
    I put my url on my google thing. Did you see it?
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason, when I try to post as PurpleSlob, no can do. Irritating.
    lol for realz!!
    You make my day every time, Sarah Eliza! BTW, can I call ya Sliz for short? No? Ok, thought it was worth a try.
    Did you see I put my url on my google thing?

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top