#FridayFrivolity - The BEST Lip-Sync Battles... Emma Stone, The Rock, Tom Cruise, and Ariana Grande (sorta)... plus LINKY!

#FridayFrivolity - Lip-Sync Battle Edition! Emma Stone, The Rock, Tom Cruise and Ariana Grande - videos to make you laugh and sing along! via Devastate Boredom
Little known fact about me...  whenever I'm in a bad mood or feeling down, my husband silently and strategically starts playing videos of lip-sync battles.

I LOVE ME a good lip-sync battle, and have secret dreams of participating in one someday.  Amazing how karaoke is cool again, huh?  ;P  

 
Here are some of my favorites!!  

 Emma Stone's performance of "All I Do Is Win" is probably my favorite lip-sync battle ever...  So much win just in this song!  And Jimmy Fallon's rendition of Iggy Azalea is pretty hilarious too. 


 
And who can pass up The Rock performing "Shake It Off"
  
While this whole battle was fun, the really awesome part was Jimmy Fallon and Tom Cruise duet-ing "You've Lost That Loving Feeling," with some apparently surprise audience-participation as well.... skip to around the 7:20 mark to watch that part!



And this one almost doesn't count because she's actually singing, but Ariana Grande doing the Wheel of Musical Impressions is so amazingly amazing.  You don't even have to be a fan to enjoy it, because it's that funny and she's that talented.  LOVE.

Looking forward to seeing what my fellow co-hosts chose this week!  Be sure to swing by their sites and check it out.  :D


Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 



Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 







  Now on to the link-up! :D 


Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!



Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!


The Hosts:


Friday Frivolity Host Sarah Eliza from Devastate Boredom




Sarah Eliza is on a mission to Devastate Boredom by living a life full of all of her favorite things... friendship and connection, laughter, books and music, furbaby love, minimalism, wellness pursuits, Paleo-ish cooking, and on and on!  Curious about how to create a capsule wardrobe without losing your mind??  Check out her series here!



Host, Lisa, Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!
Facebook // Twitter //Pinterest // Google+  // Bloglovin

Lisa is an awesomely hilarious and authentic writer who marches to her own drum on her blog Syncopated Mama, providing an "un-labelly spot" for all the happily off-beat folks out there who have been wishing to find kindred spirits.  She shares her adventures building a natural home, teaching her adorbs daughter, establishing and refining positive communication skills, camping, creating, cooking, and so much more!  I was especially excited to see her post about how to make amazing homemade bread WITHOUT a bread maker... yes please!


Host, Audrey, Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!

Audrey is a wonderfully eclectic blogger, who not only can cook up a storm over on That Recipe, but also writes at Munofore - "MUsings NOt FOod RElated."  Munofore touches on humor, parenting, crafting, holiday ideas, tutorials, and more!  She had an amazing post recently, explaining how to make your social media feeds "happy" again, that you HAVE to read!





Jessica is an amazingly funny and smart blogger from Wales who writes at Babi a Fi on a whole range of topics -- from entertaining vintage nostalgia, to technology tutorials, to book reviews, to raising her adorable munchkin, and so much more!  Check out her most recent post, British Tag for a super fun peek into the cultural side of her day-to-day life!




Calling all bloggers looking for an upbeat and supportive group of pals to join in hosting the weekly #FridayFrivolity par-tay!  We are hoping to add to our ranks of dedicated hosts and co-hosts, and would love for you to consider joining the fun!  Co-Hosts are welcome on a temporary basis (usually a month), while Hosts make a more ongoing commitment.  :)  Swing by here to express interest and ask any questions!



Featured Post from Last Week:
In a fun twist, since we now have four hosts we will also have FOUR FEATURES.... but you will have to go check out the other three blogs to see if you were featured there!  ;)  

Beautifully Said: Small Pleasures, via Paperseedlings.com -- y'all know I love inspirational quotes!  And I was so impressed by this lovely original artwork Linda created that I just had to feature it.  :)  Hop over to her site to admire the image and ponder the quote in full!

Now time for the new stuff! 

This a link-up for all things funny, fun, encouraging, hopeful, and happy.  That includes free printables, giveaways, and other fun stuff to make us SMILE and start the weekend off on the right foot. 

If you're here in search of fun and uplifting reading materials, skip the rules and just start clickin'! 

Bloggy buddies, thanks for coming to par-tay! 

You are welcome to link up to 3 posts, and old posts are always welcome!  

There are three rules only: 



Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!


Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 


13 comments

  1. OhMyGoodness, these were AWESOME!! I just kept laughing & laughing at each one! The Tom Cruise one, though - man, he totally went for it on every song, didn't he? I had no idea what a lip synch battle was when it came up as our topic and now I realize that our not having tv is a rather serious problem, because I am clearly missing out on some amazing hilarity on Jimmy Fallon's version of The Tonight Show (although I can't imagine being able to stay awake long enough to see it, even if we did have tv!) I am now off to search the interwebs and see if it's at all possible to watch this online... (and P.S. this DOES look SO fun to do - I can't sing, but I have absolutely no problem embarrassing myself like this, so we should totally meet up in Mobile or something some day to do it! :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of doing the million things I should be doing, I am watching the Rock and Jimmy Fallon over and over again. ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My teenage daughters showed us the Ariana Grande lip sync battle last night. We were so surprised and blown away. The Sting rendition was also cool. That is so interesting that you shared it on today's linky party. Have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site makes me smile every week--Love the lip-sink battles! Wishing you an incredible weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have ever watched this show and not sure why...I know it's hilarious!
    Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too fun! It's so awesome to see these celebrities silly sides! Thanks for sharing, and for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved that one of the Rock doing Shake It Off, even if it did feel a bit surreal! :D

    #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not watched these before, but how fun.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I am so pleased that you like my arty quote so much! Thank you for featuring it! (I have put a temporary "watermark" on the image.) Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting and have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Friday, Sarah Eliza!
    For some reason, my computer doesn't play the sounds. WEird.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the fün party!
    many greetings
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, now it's my turn to wonder where my comment went - maybe I've been "disavowed" from your blog, like you were from mine with those comments a while back! :/ Well, I loved all the stuff you shared, but it mostly made me want to go see if I can watch The Tonight Show online (and, like, in the middle of the day, since I'd never stay awake late enough to watch it, even if we had tv) because I think Jimmy Fallon's version of it must be fantastic, just based on these clips! #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top