Things on My Mind Lately - Baby! Baby! Baby!

Things on My Mind Lately - Baby! Baby! Baby!


Things on my Mind Lately - Baby, Baby, BABY!  Welcoming Baby Boredom-Devastator, birth announcement mommy-zombie style!


Holy moly, the past couple of months have just FLOWN by!  I gotta admit, there has been ONE THING on my mind for most of that time... Baby Boredom-Devastator!!  Our "little" baby L is now 7 weeks old and seems HUGE compared to how very tiny she was for a while there.  I know, I know, this is the littlest she will ever be from now on... But still... so much growing!  

Being a parent is crazy and wonderful.  My husband and I basically spend all day saying 'isn't she beautiful?' back and forth at intervals.  We feel so blessed to have her and blessed too that my husband works for a company progressive enough to offer generous paternity leave to its employees!  It makes such a huge difference to our overall stress and tiredness levels that both of us can be fully present during this amazing time of change and growth in our lives.  My husband also happens to be a champion diaper-changer and baby-soother.  So much to be thankful for! 

I'm currently writing this while wearing a sleeping baby in a sling, so I'm hoping for more nap-time-composed posts coming in the near future.  I've missed all my bloggy pals!  And I have so much to tell y'all about life with baby, maternity and nursing-friendly fashion, the books I've been reading lately (SO much reading), and more!  So stay tuned!  *HUGS*  (edit:  Check out my recent Ultimate Maternity Capsule Wardrobe post here!!)

PS  I'm just slightly a zombie in the picture above... baby girl was about four days old.  Look at those TINY FEET!! 😜

7 comments

  1. You are absolutely correct. Having a baby is a big responsibility and make a person feel that a big responsibility is on is shoulder so he needs to work hard and manage more time for family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful and you look so content in the photo. Welcome back Sarah. Focus on your lovely family and enjoy every single second. They grow so incredibly fast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and enjoy her. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a post! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see your family - she's beautiful and I am so impressed that you're already blogging again - remember to pace yourself and not expect too much in these early, sleep-deprived days/weeks/months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your newly expanded family. Wonderful that your hubby was able to get paternity leave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! We've missed you. I'm glad you and baby are well. These months fly by so enjoy every second. XX

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top