Free Christmas Albums from Blake Shelton, Mariah Carey, and Kelly Clarkson!! Legal holiday MP3 downloads also featuring Michael Buble, Reba McEntire, more!

Unfortunately, free music is usually offered on a limited time basis, and these downloads are no longer available. 

Subscribe to my blog and I'll keep you posted on free music opportunities in the future... as well as lots of other fun stuff too!

Hurray for new, free-and-legal Christmas music from Blake Shelton, Mariah Carey, and Kelly Clarkson!! 

All three of these albums are currently completely free to download -- but that could change at any time so be sure that the orange button at the top of the page says "FREE" before you click it.  ;)


Blake Shelton's Cheers, It's Christmas album

Mariah Carey's Merry Christmas album

Kelly Clarkson's Wrapped in Red album

These albums include lots of fun feature artists too, including Michael Buble, Miranda Lambert (THAT'S gotta be awkward!  ;P), and Kelly Clarkson on the Blake Shelton album --- and Reba McEntire, Trisha Yearwood, and Ronnie Dunn on the Kelly Clarkson album.  

Go forth and enjoy a little Christmas cheer!    

Here are some of the places you might see this post partying

Like what you're reading?  Subscribe via your favorite bloggy source, and I'll keep the good stuff coming!  And then let me know that you did... I love to make new friends!  


  Follow

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

15 comments

  1. I snagged the Kelly Clarkson album! That Mariah Carey album is a classic! Thanks for sharing on the Small Victories Sunday Linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just got the Blake Shelton one (already had the other two)! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly, Catherine, this isn't your first Christmas music rodeo. ;) Glad you were able to find something new just the same!!

      Delete
  3. Wow thanks for the download hook up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally!! I'll keep my eyes peeled for more in the next few weeks too... Thanks for coming by.... have fun singing through the Christmas season! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the links! I could use some more music that isn't just the radio or my Chicago Christmas CD that I've played about a million times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) Glad I could help lend to your holiday cheer, Alexandra!

      Delete
  5. YAY! Thanks for the tip! I'm downloading them NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Come back soon, I'll try to keep my eyes out for more fun free Christmas music this season!

      Delete
  6. Great albums, Sarah! Thanks for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock! I had one song from the Kelly and Mariah albums. I'm getting all three! Thanks heaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the singers that you have chosen, Thank you for sharing on http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/friday-features-linky-party-37/
    Happy Holidays!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay...I love free stuff! Kelly Clarkson is awesome so I'm definitely checking that one out first! Thanks so much for sharing at Share The Wealth Sunday and I hope you'll come back again tonight for an all new party!
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Thanks for sharing this at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top