Free Sample of Green Genius Biodegradable Trash Bags!

Green Genius, the company behind an awesome line of biodegradable trash bags, is currently offering free samples of their product!  I LOVE the idea behind these bags, especially since composting isn't an option for us currently -- bags like these will prevent your trash from simply sitting stagnate in a landfill, neatly sealed up in its plastic coffin, and instead will let it do what nature intended.  I don't know about you, but I'm all about my kitchen scraps turning into dirt rather than waiting around to eventually gross out archaeologists.  Green Genius trash bags seem like an easy way to deepen our shade of green, even just a little, so I'm excited for the chance to try them out.  Sign up for your sample and let me know what you think!

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top