My Top 5 Favorite Moments from Female Comedians - Iliza Shlesinger, Anjelah Johnson, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler!

Get excited... this past week's #FridayormaybeMondayFrivolity theme is "favorite female comedians"!  In the past we've honored Amy Poehler in particular, but this time we left more room for individual blogger interpretation... and though I was too distracted and busy this weekend to get my post up on time, the topic was too good for me to miss out on!  Don't forget to go swing by Babi a Fi, Munofore, and Syncopated Mama to see what awesome funnies they chose, too!  

Devastate Boredom's Top 5 Funniest Moments from Female Comedians

(Warning:  Not all of these are safe for work... or small ears...  These are "grown-ups only" funnies this week!)

Iliza Shlesinger -- Tapas -- (this is just the audio which is lame because WATCHING her adds a whole 'nother layer to her comedy, but oh well.  The "tapas" bit starts at 1 minute if you want to skip right to it)




Anjelah Johnson -- 911  

Amy Poehler and Tina Fey -- EVERYTHING.  



Iliza Shlesinger -- Pinterest. 



Anjelah Johnson -- Forever 21 


Honestly, these picks are slightly limited by what was available for me to showcase on youtube... ha!  For example, I would have rather shown more Tina Fey / Amy Poehler clips in their entirety, but I just wan't finding them.  Oh well, it's still a fun sampling of some of my favorite funniest moments from some of my favorite female comedians.... and I hope it makes your Monday a little more light-hearted!  ;)

If you have an amazing stand-up comic to recommend to me, let me know in the comments!!  As you probably already know, I love a good laugh!


These videos are hilarious!  Top 5 FUNNIEST Moments from Female Comedians - Iliza Shlesinger, Anjulah Johnson, Tina Fey, and Amy Poehler! via Devastate Boredom


Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! Then let me know that you did... I love to make new friends!



Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 




16 comments

  1. Oh, I can't wait to watch these when little ears aren't around! #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a new job is so hard! It usually takes me a couple months to feel really settled and competent. Hopefully you're quicker than me! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, I am behind the times on these. Well, except Tina and Amy of course. Thanks for introducing me to Anjelah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love some of these gals. There are a lot of funny guys out there too.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Amy Poehler and Tina Fey -- EVERYTHING. " <--- I agree. Everything. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the rating warning!!
    Oh my, doesn't Tina look like Sarah P.??? Fer realz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids pummeling play dough beside me...I'll be back...In need of a giggle. #FridayFrolics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I can't get the first film to work, but I love the others, especially the brilliant Tiny Fey and Amy Poehler sketch. They are two of my faves! Thanks for linking up with #FridayFrolics

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for cheering up a very wet Friday morning :) Alison x #FridayFrolics

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol awesome. Starting a new job is hard, you will settle soon. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with Katy and hadn't heard of any of them, but that's why I love this party. You guys always introduce me to such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Pinterest one is hilarious. Thanks for linking up to #FridayFrolics

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love comedy and I'm so pleased to see more and more female comedians. Thanks for sharing. Popped over from #FridayFrivolity and always glad the lovely places I find to pop. ;) Hope the week ahead treats you well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Tina Fey and Amy Poelher! I have not heard of some of the women above, I will be listening as I go about my computer work! Who doesn't need a good chuckle? And laughter is supposed to keep you young and happy, we all need more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love tina and amy!! I have not heard of some of the others you mentioned so was really nice to look at some other power house women!
    #fridayfrolics

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some of these comedians were new to me! I love Tina Fey and Amy Poehler though!

    Thanks so much for joining us on #FridayFrolics. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top