Best Bedtime / Relaxing Yoga to Stream on Youtube

Best Bedtime / Relaxing Yoga for Evening Stress Relief!  Free streaming routines to relieve stress and anxiety while increasing flexibility and easing back pain. via Devastate Boredom
*Whew*  I don't know about y'all, but it feels like life has been throwing a lot at me lately.  A big move, a new city, a new job situation (which I'm thankful for!   But at the same time, having irregular part-time hours can involve its own kind of stress...), a car break-in last month, and other assorted craziness... my favorite hat even blew off my head and down the side of a mountain!  *rolls eyes dramatically*

If life has been throwing a lot at you too, you're going to want to keep reading!  Because while I can't whisk us off to the beach, I DO have two awesome free yoga routines for night time stress relief to share with you, and you're going to want to give them a try.  "Ummm no, I won't," you might be thinking, "I tried yoga once in college and hated it... I even fell over that time when I was trying to do the upside down dog pose..."

Don't worry, I get where you're coming from, and I still think you're going to want to try these!  There's nothing like stretching, deep breathing, and a little "zen" music to quiet a restless mind.  And I promise, neither of these contain downward facing dog, or require you to do anything remotely "athletic" -- they really are all about stretching, and relaxing, and giving your mind a break.  They are specifically designed for calming you down before bed, but you can use them whenever you want to relax.

Plus, they're only 20 minutes long.  So much good for you, with such a small time commitment!  You can do this!  ;P  

YogaTX Bedtime Yoga:  



There are a few different YogaTX bedtime routines, but this one is my favorite -- if you want an even shorter one however, you could try out this 13 minute night time routine...


Yoga with Adrienne, Yoga for Bedtime:



This is another great one, gentle and restful... she calls it "yummy," and it's such a good routine that I'm kind of okay with that, rofl.

I've done a TON of "bedtime" yoga routines, and some of them are way too "awake" and energetic, and others you will finish and your back is still hurting... but both of these are the perfect combo of stretching and relaxation.

Give one a try tonight, and the other tomorrow night, and let me know what you think!  ;)

10 comments

  1. Yoga is amazing.

    I hope your life settles down soon.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have I told you that the last time I did yoga I ripped my Achilles or otherwise injured my heel and I have been in pain for 18 months? If I try these I will be extremely careful. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm...I might just have to try this tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - the online Yoga courses are such a great and convenient idea. I usually go to the Yoga studio or do my own little routine at home. I will give these videos a try! Pinning and stumbling for later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should really try yoga! It seems very relaxing! #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Thank you so much for sharing at Sunday fitness & food :-) My Fall goal is to add more Yoga, and this is a great way to do it!! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your recommendations and will definitely give them a try as I am trying to get back into yoga this month! I am a huge Yoga with Adrienne fan - especially when she says things like "yummy" :) :) Would you mind if I shared this post on my blog? <3
    ps. hope all the stress has died down a little for you! that's a lot of life changes at once ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved. Needed. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I will definitely give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Devestate Boredom,
    I love yoga. I wish I had time to do it more-- always blogging, LOL.
    Thanks for coming to Blogger's Pit Stop last week.
    Janice, Pit Stop Crew

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top