Boho Capsule Wardrobe Style Inspiration - Easy, Dreamy, Breezy, Bohemian Chic - Sample Minimalist Closet

Love the boho look!  So cool to see a capsule in this style... How to Create a Dreamy, Breezy, Bohemian Capsule Wardrobe - Minimalist Fashion Inspirational Ideas - Deciding Your Personal Style and Figuring Out A Capsule Wardrobe! via Devastate Boredom
Update August 2016 -- I have HUGE news for a fashion-savvy, Capsule Wardrobe lovin' girl like you!  My shiny, awesome new book Secrets of the Capsule Wardrobe:  How to Find Your Personal Style & Create a Happy, Confident Closet! is now available!!  It is truly the Perfected Guide to finding your personal style and building a effortless, confidence-inspiring, non-boring capsule wardrobe, step-by-step! You'll also find never-before-published information on how to continue to curate your collection of clothing by purposeful shopping in the future, how to avoid the three most common mistakes that will SABOTAGE your Capsule Wardrobe, a whole chapter on the role of accessories in your minimalist closet, and more.  Go check it out right now... a happy closet awaits you!

Time for another installment of my capsule wardrobe fashion inspiration series!  I decided a couple of months ago now to create some sample minimalist wardrobes for inspirational purposes, because I think there is a lot of talk about "capsule wardrobes" without anyone really knowing what that looks like, besides, you know, "small."  If you haven't already, be sure to check out my previous posts in this series:

Comfy Creative Neo-Indie Capsule Wardrobe (aka, my own personal style  :P)

Classically Feminine "Preppy" Capsule Wardrobe




A quick summary for anybody new:


I'm a big fan of minimalism and capsule wardrobes.  I did a series a while back about how to create a capsule that works for you and your own specific environment / fashion sense / day-to-day needs, and it ended up being quite popular... so much so that I've been working on turning it into an ebook.  

(*squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*  I'm so excited!!  And I can't WAIT for it to be done, haha!)  

It is due out on kindle really soon, so, if you are looking for a logical, step-by-step "How to Create a Capsule Wardrobe" with instructions and tips on figuring out your own personal style and curating a happy, confident closet, stay posted!!  

(and subscribe if you haven't already, don't risk losing this page in the endless sea of interwebz!!)


Hungry for more fashion fun and style updates?

"Make Your Closet Amazing" Newsletter Subscription:

* indicates required


If you're scratching your head and wondering what on earth is "minimalism" and why is it appealing, basically... I find it easier to keep focused on the things that are important to me when I'm less distracted by "stuff"... whether it's extra stuff I have to dust and organize, or so many items of clothing crowded into my closet that I can't easily decide what to wear.  I choose what stays in my house very deliberately, based on the value it holds for me or the function it serves for me.  It's as simple as that!  


Today's style sampler is what I'm calling 
"Easy, Breezy, Dreamy Bohemian Chic."
  
(And keep scrolling for similar styles currently available!)


Love the boho look!  So cool to see a capsule in this style... How to Create a Dreamy, Breezy, Bohemian Capsule Wardrobe - Minimalist Fashion Inspirational Ideas - Deciding Your Personal Style and Figuring Out A Capsule Wardrobe! via Devastate Boredom



This is a three-season capsule, with some lightweight long-sleeve choices, as well as an open sweater vest and crocheted poncho to layer. It consists of 20 pieces, and nearly all of the tops can mix-and-match effortlessly with any of the 5 "bases," for a total of 70+ outfits. 


Similar Styles Currently Available!

I hope these are helpful visuals for anybody who might be intrigued by a capsule wardrobe but confused by the logistics... let me know if you have a specific kind of style, or specific colors that you'd like me to use to brainstorm next time's inspiration!

AND, if you love the idea of a capsule wardrobe but just have no idea how to figure it all out for your own needs and environments, consider hiring me for a one-on-one, virtual style consultation!  I promise to reveal all the secrets of building a effortless, confidence-inspiring, non-boring capsule wardrobe, and will even set you up with personalized purchase recommendations to help finish up your closet!  A happy capsule wardrobe that works for you is only a few clicks away!

Or, you know, just stay posted for my ebook.  ;)
Love the boho look!  Such awesome capsule wardrobe ideas... How to Create a Dreamy, Breezy, Bohemian Capsule Wardrobe - Minimalist Fashion Inspirational Ideas - Deciding Your Personal Style and Figuring Out A Capsule Wardrobe! via Devastate Boredom



Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 



Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 




7 comments

  1. Gotta love the minimalist style. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love when something like this can do double-duty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowy kind of look and it's so comfortable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sarah Eliza!! How exciting!! Congrats on writing an ebook!!
    And to think, I knew you when! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these posts, it gives me so many ideas for my wardrobe and how to come up with a cohesive capsule. I would not have said I was bohemian, but there are so many pieces here I love! I think I'm going to be picking and choosing from all the wardrobes and making one that is eclectically me! Love these options!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I commented on this the other day, but I must be losing my mind! LOL I never thought I would label my style as bohemian, but there are several items here I really love! the long grey sweater vest, several of the peasant style shirts, the grey dress...and those clogs! LOVE! I have found bits and pieces in each of your collections that I love and I look forward to these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for the ebook - I really need to take the tips on board, my wardrobe is just crammed full at the moment. And half the stuff I never wear... x #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top