Friday Frivolity, Star Wars Edition!! Harrison Ford Chewy Feud from Jimmy Kimmel, Han Solo in Shades, Funny Memes and Fandom Mash-Ups!

Hi friends!  I've missed y'all!  I'm excited to be revving Devastate Boredom back up for 2016, and what better way to start than by sharing funnies featuring STAR WARS???  ;P  

Okay, not going to lie, this post was supposed to go live last month on the 18th when The Force Awakens opened, but I never hit the "schedule" button to make that happen and had no internet access the actual day of glory (alas!!).  Oh well, Star Wars is awesome any-ole time.  ;)




Ahhh this one just makes me smile!
Chewy holding Princess Leia Chewbacca - Friday Frivolity Star Wars edition, via Devastate Boredom - funny memes and video clips!


And actually, I think that smile Leia is giving Chewy there might have been the start of the animosity depicted below.. bahaha!  This new version of the skit also incorporates Adele's "Hello."  SO perfect and funny...




I mean, seriously.  Why don't they have sun glasses in a galaxy far far away?  Especially with those double suns??
Han Solo in Shades Return of the Jedi - Friday Frivolity Star Wars edition, via Devastate Boredom - funny memes and video clips!


The geek in me can't resist a few fandom mash-ups...
Stormtrooper vs Red Shirt, Star Wars + Star Trek mash-up - Friday Frivolity Star Wars edition, via Devastate Boredom - funny memes and video clips!


I need this shirt.  NOW.
My Petronus is an Ewok, Star Wars + Harry Potter mash-up - Friday Frivolity Star Wars edition, via Devastate Boredom - funny memes and video clips!
And lastly, this one just makes me smile so huge.  
"The shiny guy always worries..."



Up next week, my November / December book reviews!  There are a TON of them, and several are free for download on Kindle...  sweeeeeet!  Also headed our way, another edition of "crazy things I've seen in Texas," plus the aforementioned new-and-improved Friday Frivolity with THREE (count 'em THREE!) hosts.  So much fun headed our way!  :D



Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 



Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 




7 comments

  1. Hahaha. Hans Solo wearing shades. That was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I love the Stormtrooper and Red Shirt mash-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the storm trooper and red shirt one! Excited to be hosting the party with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday!! That video of the little girl is so adorable. And I love the stormtrooper red shirt mashup. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah Eliza!! Thanks for keeping up with me! I always love reading your comments!!
    The red shirt is original star trek extras??
    Wow! Chewy is HUGE!! I knew that, but wow!!
    No, I didn't go see Star Wars. Please still be my friend!!!
    Bwahahaha. Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! These cartoons and your enthusiasm definitely made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this theme. I can't even pic a favorite, maybe Leia and Chewy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top