MP3 Madness: Great Free Album from Star and Micey!

Check it out -- currently you can download a full live album from the up-and-coming "swirl pop" group Star and Micey, who will be performing at SXSW in Austen this month! They explain "swirl pop" as a "swirl of country, bluegrass, and blues," which all melds together into a pretty great eclectic sound.

Check out my favorites, "Forever and Never" and "She's on Fire," or snag the whole album. You can also download three tracks off of their debut album Star and Micey as well.

Kudos to my friend Melody, who heard Star and Micey play in Louisiana and got to spend some time getting to know the band afterwards... good find Mel! :)

1 comment

  1. Yay! You posted Star & Micey! :) I'm glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top