Fun Freebies, aka, Come Partay in my Mailbox!

I have a fatal weakness for free stuff. Fatal I say. I think it all started with the Free Stuff For Kids book my mom bought me when I was twelve... I was so obsessed with getting mail that at one point I had 16 pen-pals, including one in Russia. So the combination of "free" and "mail" never fails to make me happy. Here are some of my current favorite freebies:

Yogi Tea -- Well-Wishes Card and Samples -- I love Yogi. They're really creative with their tea, and have some organic ones too. You can choose your samples based on mood, flavor, and purpose, and send them either to yourself or to a friend. :)

Kashi -- Cereal or Bar -- I also love Kashi. You can currently pick between three options, GOLEAN Crisp! Toasted Berry Crumble, GOLEAN Crunch! Honey Almond Flax, or TLC Dark Chocolate Coconut Fruit & Grain Bar.

Crest -- 3D White Strips -- Given how expensive these things are, I love getting a couple free as a sample lol.

Olay -- Total Effects Body Wash -- This one is fun because it isn't one of those annoying little packets that you can't manage to tear open once you're in the shower... its an actual little bottle.

Dunkin' Donuts -- Turbo Coffee -- You'd believe me if I told you I only drink coffee for the antioxidants, right? (you would? SUCKER!)

Have fun! Your mailbox can thank me later. ;P

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top