Amazing Free MP3: Puccini's "Nessun Dorma," Performed by Antony (of Antony and the Johnsons)

Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

I'll admit right off that I'm biased. I'm not much of an opera-aficionado, but I can listen to Puccini's Turandot over and over again on repeat. It's a beautiful opera, and "Nessun Dorma" is one its most recognizable highlights. It's incredibly stirring.

And it happens to be our lucky day, because the Italian coffee company Lavazzaa is offering a free-and-legal download of a wonderful performance of "Nessun Dorma" by Antony, of Antony and the Johnsons. You have to register, confirm your email address, and then log in, but the download is definitely worth it in my opinion.

Go go, hurry hurry, happy happy!

Thanks for finding this one, Muruch! It made my day. :D

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top