Friday Frivolity, Puppeh Edition: Funny DOGS and Funny PUPPIES and SO MUCH CUTE!

Like what you're reading?  Look to the right to follow me via email, feed reader, bloglovin', twitter, or google, and I'll keep the good stuff coming!  ;)
It's Friday at last!  Here's a little Frivolity... we all know you've earned it! 

Cats having had their moment last week, today we feature Puppehs!



Was that you this week?  Hopefully not, but especially for all those teachers going back to school it might have been... we love you teachers!


Puppies plus babies = double win on the cuteness scale.  


Oh we are Puppeh.  Oh we are!


amazingphel:

my mum asks me to show her this almost every day

I'm pretty sure this is actually a fuzzy tap-dancing robot...

On that note we must leave you... have a happy weekend!



Here are some of the places you might see this post partying! 



Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 




11 comments

  1. Those spontaneous pillow combustions are freaky...lucky survivor puppy! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made my day! Haha! Thank you for sharing! Peace and many blessings to you, Love! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fuzzy tap-dancing robot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the cake one! Brilliant Thanks for linking up with #featurefridays

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pictures. Pets can be so fun. Thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face this Friday !!! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top