Friday Frivolity Valentine's Day Edition - Love and Cynicism! ;P Plus the Linky Party for All Things Fun, Funny, Happy & Hopeful!

*whew*


I am so worn out!!  The last few weeks have literally flown by... I hardly feel like I can keep up with the days and the dirty dishes.  ;P

I've spent the last few weeks focusing hardcore on wrapping up my Nanowrimo project annnnd... investigating the possibility of adopting a second dog, and now fostering a puppy with hopes of adopting it. He's such a cutie pie!

More on him tomorrow!  And no, it's not all adorable snuggles like above, believe me...  *rolls eyes*

Given that I've been juggling life to such an all-encompassing extent lately, I just have two Valentine's Day themed memes for you...  


First, the happy side of Valentine's Day...


(ahhhhh LOVE North and South... watch it if you haven't already...!)

And the cynical side of Valentine's Day...


Since I know I'm a little skimpy on the fun and laughter over here this week, be doubly sure to go by Munofore and Syncopated Mama for your weekly dose of frivolity!

Like what you're reading? Subscribe via email, and I'll keep the good stuff coming! 




Now on to the link-up! :D 



Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!



Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!


The Hosts:


Friday Frivolity Host Sarah Eliza from Devastate Boredom




Sarah Eliza is on a mission to Devastate Boredom by living a life full of all of her favorite things... friendship and connection, laughter, books and music, furbaby love, minimalism, wellness pursuits, Paleo-ish cooking, and on and on!  Curious about how to create a capsule wardrobe without losing your mind??  Check out her series here!




Host, Lisa, Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!
Facebook // Twitter //Pinterest // Google+  // Bloglovin

Lisa is an awesomely hilarious and wonderfully authentic writer who marches to her own drum on her blog Syncopated Mama, providing an "un-labelly spot" for all the happily off-beat folks out there who have been wishing to find kindred spirits.  She shares her adventures building a natural home, teaching her adorbs daughter, establishing and refining positive communication skills, camping, creating, cooking, and so much more!  Lately, she's begun a series of around-the-world date nights, called Passport to Fun -- check it out for lots of inspiration!!


Host, Audrey, Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!

Audrey is an awesome, eclectic blogger, who not only can cook up a storm over on That Recipe, but also writes at Munofore - "MUsings NOt FOod RElated."  Munofore touches on humor, parenting, crafting, holiday ideas, tutorials, and more!  Her latest post features a gorgeous DIY Valentine's wreath, AND a free "love" / heart cross stitch template!



Featured Post from Last Week:
In a fun twist, since we now have three hosts we will also have THREE FEATURES.... but you will have to go check out the other two blogs to see if you were featured there!  ;)  


I am late posting the party on my blahg tonight (hopefully if you were impatient you went by one of the other two hosts to link up!), so I decided to make up for my tardiness by featuring TWO awesome posts.

Feature #1
My Two Quirky Phobias
Megan at No Small Life always makes me laugh! She also is wonderfully insightful and encouraging, as she discusses overcoming the fears we all often live with in our day to day life.  Wonderful post!

Feature #2:

Thank you Erin at Stay at Home Yogi for this list of new yoga videos for me to check out!  I'm psyched about the recommendations... they look great!


Now time for the new stuff! 

This a link-up for all things funny, fun, encouraging, hopeful, and happy.  That includes free printables, giveaways, and other fun stuff to make us SMILE and start the weekend off on the right foot. 

If you're here in search of fun and uplifting reading materials, skip the rules and just start clickin'! 

Bloggy buddies, thanks for coming to par-tay! You are welcome to link up to three posts, and old posts are always welcome!  There are three rules only: 





Friday Frivolity Superbowl / Football Memes Edition! (Sort of, Not Really...  ;P) Plus the Friday Frivolity LINKY PARTY - the blog link-up for all things Fun, Funny, Happy, and Hopeful!




We're so happy you're here! Let's have some fun. :D


Here are some of the places you might see this post partying

10 comments

  1. I hope adopting the big puppy works out for you! I can imagine it's a hard decision. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for featuring my yoga videos list! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for hosting! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww on the pups sleeping.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, those dogs! I'd love to get one but my other half is badly allergic to dogs - so I have to go visit my parents and spoil their dog instead. ;) (And North and South! I could watch that version over and over.) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of COURSE you're all into Civil War movies...I love them (& historical fiction set then), too! :D The new pup is awfully cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sarah Eliza, I feel ya girl, with the busy!! I've been feeling like a chicken with it's head cut off! Awww, more puppy loooove!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh. Is the nanowrimo project all done now? Ready to share?

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top