First Harvest!!

I know that this might not be as interesting to others as it is to me, but please indulge my garden kick... 'cuz we had our first little harvest!

Delectable Harvest Thus Far:

2 Anaheim peppers
2 Banana peppers
1 Bell pepper
2 small & unnaturally orange squash
6 Tabasco peppers

Yum! Can't wait to add these into recipes for the next week or two... though I'll admit to being a little dubious about the apparently sunburned baby squashes.

What with all of our assorted gardening mistakes thus far, I'm very pleased to still get some delicious results... I can only imagine how much better it will go next year!

You may now return to your previously scheduled boredom devastation.

2 comments

  1. Those peppers look great! How awesome that you are already harvesting some organic veggies. Having a garden is definately on my 2010 to-do list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH! congrats!!! you did it! i'm very excited (and proud, at the risk of sounding ollllld) for you. this is a huge success!

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top