Addendum to Thursday links...

Shopping: If you're a sci-fi addict or a Sarah Michelle Geller Fan, you can now re-experience a great blast-from-the-past by purchasing the original soundtrack from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode Once More With Feeling for a mere $5 on Amazon. I can't personally re-experience this, because, like a lot of things, I had a late start on Buffy and still haven't even seen that episode for the first time. In the Buffy Universe I currently inhabit, she and Angel still cherish hope for their mutual future, Faith just got a playstation from the mayor, Willow is proud of her new ability to twirl a pencil with her mind, and Giles disdainfully observes Wesley from time-out in the corner... In any case, even without the nostalgia factor, this CD looks amazing. I haven't yet decided whether to hold out, or break down and buy it...

More Mailbox Fun: Get a free diet Dr. Pepper coupon by mail! Your choice of two-liter or 20 oz it looks like...

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top