Free Holiday Music Madness: Country Inspired Christmas Cheer, aka, even I have to like these!

Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

Ok country fans, I've found our common ground.  Apparently, I like Christmas music with a country twang just fine.  Stop by People Magazine's December sampler, and enjoy it with me.  You'll find:

Brad Paisley with Away in a Manger
Rascal Flatts with God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Joe Nichols with O Holy Night
Point of Grace with Little Drummer Boy
Rodney Carrington with Camouflage and Christmas Lights
Steve Wariner with Deck the Halls
Indigo Girls with Your Holiday Song
Dailey and Vincent with Beautiful Star of Bethlehem

I have to say though, I think calling Point of Grace "country" is a stretch, and Steve Wariner is just really nice instrumental guitar... if it weren't for Rodney Carrington and Dailey and Vincent and the rest, I'd probably try to pretend that me liking this sampler isn't such a big victory for country music after all.  ;P  Oh well.  Be off with you, and download!

There's a veritable bonanza of free holiday music available this Christmas season!  Take a peek at the rest of my findings so far, and check back every day for more!

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top