Wordless Wednesday - Wherein My Cats Decide My Dog Isn't So Bad... Plus linky!! Come link-up and join the fun!

...either that, or her bed is just so warm and snuggly that they'll deign to tolerate her presence for access to it.  ;P





*HEART*

(Thinking about adopting a dog, and want some tips?  I have some for you!  Overwhelmed by the idea of training a puppy, or even an older dog?  Here are my five favorite books to read!  Want to know which Joss Whedon characters all my pets are named after??  Click here and here.  :D)




Here are some of the places you might see this post partying

Like what you're reading?  Subscribe via your favorite bloggy source, and I'll keep the good stuff coming!  And then let me know that you did... I love to make new friends!  

  Follow
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

18 comments

  1. aww they are so adorable together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'll try to remember to link up tomorrow. Mine doesn't post until 12:10 tomorrow morning.

    Have a terrific day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute and lovely.It is nice to see they like each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amila!! They don't always, but I swear they're being nicer to one another now that the weather is chilly... ;P

      Delete
  4. Aww! they look so cute together heheh!

    Have a snugtastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pets

    I only have a cat no dogs but yours are cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan! We've had the cats for six years and just got the dog last Christmas, so it's been a bit of a journey...!

      Delete
  6. You used words in your wordless Wed post! :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww MAN I am so busted! But, Alexandra, you have to admit I used CONSIDERABLY fewer than I normally would have! ;P

      Delete
  7. I love that you have these great back stories for the names of all your pets!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pets are adorable! Thanks for linking up for Wordless Wedneaday. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top