iTunes Tuesday! Free-and-Legal downloads from Joss Stone, Falling in Reverse, Little Dragon, and more!

Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

Just a reminder, iTunes released new freebies today!  You can find free-and-legal downloads from Joss Stone, Falling in Reverse, Little Dragon, Eric Church, Napoleon Solo, and Emily Qvistgaard.

A cool note about Emily Qvistgaard -- it would appear that her track, "Dreaming Uncontrolled" was sponsored by the Make-a-Wish foundation.  The artist is a fourteen-year-old Californian waiting for a kidney transplant... send prayers and best wishes her way, and GO DOWNLOAD HER SONG!

1 comment

  1. Hi Sarah, interesting post and you have a great blog. I laughed with the picture of the cats, lol, really nice. Would you be interested in a link exchange? Let me know to send you info on my sites ^^

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top