Monday MP3 Madness: 15 Free-and-Legal Downloads from Spin Magazine!

Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

Spin Magazine's June sampler is available until the 30th, featuring:

I think my favorites are "Own Side" by Caitlin Rose (but, warning! its sad) and "Cement Slippers" by Dengue Fever (upbeat and entertaining).

Click on the image to see the track listing expanded... too small to read is what I get for being too lazy to type it all out...  =/

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top