iTunes Tuesday: Free-and-Legal Music from Fleet Foxes, Lowline, Mogwai, Matt & Kim, and 34 others!

Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

I know this is going to blow your mind... but I have 35+ free-and-legal downloads for you from iTunes today.

Check out facebook for the hook-up on this one;  right now you can download not only a 15 track "Made in Brooklyn" sampler courtesy of Converse, but a 20 track "Sub Pop Summer Sampler" too.  Pretty nifty, huh?  Tracks from "Made in Brooklyn" include music from Matt & Kim, Theophilus London, The Antlers, and Endless Boogie.  Tracks from the Sub Pop sampler include music from Fleet Foxes, Mogwai, The Head and the Heart, and Niki and the Dove, among others.  Sub Pop is probably my favorite of the two collections.

In addition, the new iTunes weekly freebies are up too -- you'll find:
"Outside" -- Lowline (is it just me, or does this one sound vaguely U2-esque?)
"Black and White" -- Royal Taylor (one commenter calls it "Christian Disco" and several people compare it to Maroon 5)
"Y Que" -- Herencia de Timbiqui  (great music for an outdoor summer party, especially if you're up for a little impromptu dancing in your backyard...)

PS This was meant to be posted yesterday, but I spent the better part of the day in the car, whether or not it was  actually moving (long story) so needless to say there was no internet.  Or air conditioning, at points in the venture.  And when I got home I forgot.  So, oops.

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top