iTunes Free Music Madness: Sick Puppies, Shakira, Digital Daggers, and more!

Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

This week iTunes seems to have eschewed Christmas music and gone back to their regular offerings -- you'll find:

"Maybe" -- Sick Puppies
"Loca" -- Shakira (music video)
"No Easy Way" -- Digital Daggers (this one is probably my favorite -- it's electronica, but its rock, and super catchy... one comment called it "confusing," which I would tend to agree with... in a good way.)
"La Negra" -- La Santa Cecilia

Not much in the way of new free TV I'm afraid.  Though fans of Merlin might be excited about the 5 minute sneak peak for season three!  *coughmyhusbandcough*  ;)

1 comment

  1. And I thought my husband was the ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD who even knew about Merlin...he watched all of season one in about a day whenever he found out about it....

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top