Friday Frivolity: Holiday Hallelujah Chorus Flash Mob edition

The concept of the flash mob is more or less performance art -- a group of people show up in a public area, blend in to the surroundings, and then on a cue, all begin to perform some kind of synchronized action.  A while back I posted some awesome examples of it, that I called "Choreographing Real Life."  Those included a group of people acting like zombies in Central Park, and a sneak-attack dance performance in Antwerp.

And, for your holiday viewing pleasure, today's Friday Frivolity features a surprise foodcourt performance of Handel's Hallelujah Chorus.  It's awesome.


(to make the video bigger, click the four arrows at the bottom right corner)

There was another good one performed at a Macy's in Philadelphia, but I chose to feature the food court because its easier to tell who's surprised, and who's in on it. :)  Enjoy, and happy holidays!

1 comment

  1. That's a great video. I've always wanted to be in a flash mob.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top