Free Music Madness: NON-Christmas Music Edition, 15 songs from Broadway!

I don't know about you, but I love Broadway musicals!  And it happens to be our lucky day, because right now we can download a 15 track Broadway sampler from The Broadway League for FREE.  Sweet!  Follow the link, and enter the passcode BROADWAYINSF.  Click to begin your download via iTunes!  The tracks include:

The Addams Family – “Morticia”
Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson – “Populism Yea, Yea!”
Burn the Floor – “España Cañi”
Everyday Rapture – “Rainbow Sleeves”
Fela! – “Water Get No Enemy”
Finian’s Rainbow – “How Are Things in Glocca Morra?”
La Cage aux Folles – “With You On My Arm”
Leap of Faith: A New Musical – “Step Into the Light/Leap of Faith”
A Little Night Music – “Send in the Clowns”
Mamma Mia! – “Dancing Queen”
Memphis – “Memphis Lives in Me”
Million Dollar Quartet – “Blue Suede Shoes”
Promises, Promises – “Promises, Promises”
Rock of Ages – “I Wanna Rock”
Shrek The Musical – “Who’d I’d Be”


Thanks goes to Southern Savers for finding this one!

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top