Monday, November 29, 2010

Free Music Madness: Gospel Christmas downloads from Trin-I-Tee, Destiny's Child, Steve Wash Jr & more!

You can get some fun gospel Christmas music from the Music World Holiday sampler on Amazon right now!

The tracks include:
This Christmas -- Brian Courtney Wilson
O Holy Night -- Trin-I-Tee 5:7
Silent Night -- Trin-I-Tee 5:7
Angels We Have Heard on High -- Micah Stampley
Little Drummer Boy -- Destiny's Child
I Wish You All Love -- Steve Wash Jr.
The Christmas Rap -- Steve Wash Jr.

There's a veritable bonanza of free holiday music available this Christmas season!  Take a peek at the rest of my findings so far, and check back every day for more!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Really! Whether you relate, or have encouragement/advice, or disagree completely, I want to hear. :) Comment please... it will make my day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin