Free Music Madness: Gospel Christmas downloads from Trin-I-Tee, Destiny's Child, Steve Wash Jr & more!

Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

You can get some fun gospel Christmas music from the Music World Holiday sampler on Amazon right now!

The tracks include:
This Christmas -- Brian Courtney Wilson
O Holy Night -- Trin-I-Tee 5:7
Silent Night -- Trin-I-Tee 5:7
Angels We Have Heard on High -- Micah Stampley
Little Drummer Boy -- Destiny's Child
I Wish You All Love -- Steve Wash Jr.
The Christmas Rap -- Steve Wash Jr.

There's a veritable bonanza of free holiday music available this Christmas season!  Take a peek at the rest of my findings so far, and check back every day for more!

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top