Free Sufjan Stevens download! aka, the return of an enigmatic wordsmith

The Age of Adz
Is the download you're looking for no longer available?  :(  Free-and-legal tracks are often offered only temporarily, so I'm sorry if you have missed the window for this one.  Look to the right to subscribe via email, feed reader, blogloving, twitter, etc, and I'll make sure that you never miss out on free music again!

Ohhhhh excitement...  after a period of disappearing off the face of the planet (seriously, I was vaguely worried about him for a while there) Sufjan Stevens has a new album in the offing.  And as you can see from the title, he's still procrastinating on the whole "I'm doing a CD for every state" thing.  (Anybody NOT from Illinois or Michigan feel free to admit that you feel slighted.  I do.)  Entitled the Age of Adz and set for release on October 12th, you can currently preview the tracks on Amazon, and even better, you can download the new track "I Walked" from Sufjan's site for free.  Yayyyyyyy!

PS I just figured out that in 2009 Sufjan released a mostly instrumental CD called The BQE that you apparently can't purchase as MP3s, so I'm not sure what was up with that.    And I'm REALLY not sure how I didn't know about it.  My bad.  Or Sufjan's, for not sending me the memo.

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top