iTunes Weekly Free Music... American Bang, Senator & The New Republic, Luisa Maita, and Master Shortie

Alrighty, the weekly iTunes freebies are:

"Intermission" from Senator & The New Republic (pleasant but I can't decide if I like it, or if I feel absolutely nothing towards it whatsoever.  Thoughts?)
"Wild and Young" from American Bang (upbeat and catchy rock)
"Bringing It Back" from Master Shortie (music video -- hip hop/rap... this one generated some pretty heated "I love it!" "I hate it!" comments on iTunes, so you might need to check it just to form your own opinion.  The music video involves psychedelic floating Rubik cubes if that helps...)
"Lero-Lero" from Luisa Maita (jazzy, sensual latin balad -- iTunes makes an Astrud Gilberto comparison in their review and it is SO TRUE.  Definitely download this one!)

Let me know what y'all think!

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top