Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't forget! Friday = Mega Swagbucks Day = more free amazon credit yay!

Just a quick note to say that on Fridays everybody has better odds of "winning" higher-value Swagbucks, so don't forget to search search search!  And if you aren't signed up for Swagbucks and have no idea what I'm talking about, refer to this post so you don't miss out for another single moment.  In fact you'll get 30 bonus swagbucks just for signing up!  

My current count of Amazon credit redeemed from my swagbuck "winnings" is $110, and that money required basically no effort on my part whatsoever.  Yay free Amazon credit!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

So what do you think? Really! Whether you relate, or have encouragement/advice, or disagree completely, I want to hear. :) Comment please... it will make my day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin