An engaging Black Friday... aka, my boyfriend proposed!!

*ahem* All eyes over here please, big news coming up...

A week ago Friday, my boyfriend proposed!!

(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yes, it happened on Black Friday, and yes later we went out to buy him a video game... I figure fair is fair. ;P As for me, no shopping necessary thanks, I was quite good. (pictures to come of my gorgeous ring and hottie fiance soon!!)

I feel incredibly blessed to be engaged to my love, and my mind is still a little boggled as I try to write about it... but we're so happy and excited! We would greatly appreciate your prayers as we begin this new stage of life, and start hammering out wedding plans among other things.

This post feels entirely inadequate for such big news, but I'm sure the topic will come up plenty in the coming days and weeks. ;P I'll be posting photos in a day or so...!

7 comments

  1. Congrats, that is SO great! I do want to see photos...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm doing back handsprings in your honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaay You!!!!! Congratulations. A wedding and LOST coming back on, gonna be a good year! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am soooo happy for you two!!!! Congratulations times a million :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Sarah! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top