There's a Partay in Mah Mailbox!! (and you're invited... ;P)


Ok, be honest... since reading Melissa's Massive Big Daddy List of Freebies the other day, has anybody been curious to know what a week in the life of my mailbox might look like??? Well lucky day, it just so happens that I can oblige you... ;)

Ta da!!!

I was a little disorganized this week so this might not be everything, but its a close approximation. No, that blue vase in the background isn't one of the featured items, and why yes, I did decoupage that dresser myself! But now back to the freebies...

Last week I received:
A coupon for a free 4 pack of Smuckers Uncrustables
A sample of Nestle's Abuelita cocoa mix
A P&G brand sampler that included the Olay body wash and the coupons in the background, among other things
A Kashi TLC Bar
A Nature Valley sampler including a trail mix bar & a cute little Nut Clusters pack

And (drumroll please!!!) 3 prizes from Allure Magazine giveaways! I was so psyched, since before last weekend I had never won anything from them... it never rains but it pours I guess. I won:

A full-sized bottle of Philosophy Gingerbread Man body wash (I've decided Philosophy is basically Bath & Body Works for hippies -- in a totally awesome way)
a mineral foundation with an SPF (I love me some SPF)
a purple eyeliner from Almay (*bats my eyes with newfound drama*).

Sweet huh? It was a really fun week, and needless to say I'm going to be eagerly awaiting the next round of Allure giveaways at the begining of December. I say this string of good luck totally needs to continue.

What about you?? Was your mailbox partying last week??

This post is part of Mailbox Monday, over at A Frugal Friend. Check out other people's mailbox adventures there!

3 comments

  1. WOW!!! 3 freebies from Allure...I really need to head on over there for December too! That Gingerbread body wash I bet smells amazing.

    We've never tried the Smuckers Uncrustables...you'll have to let me know what you think.

    Thanks so much for joining in on Mailbox Monday and I hope to see you next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the gingerbread man. a couple years ago i used to always win allure giveaways but i haven't won in a long long time now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice score! The only exciting thing in my mailbox last week were bills. Oh wait, those aren't very exciting. Unless you forget to pay them - then things get exciting when they start turning stuff off.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top