Friday Frivolity: Freebies and Samples, aka, everyone loves mail!!

My blogger buddy Melissa over at Coupons and Coffee has pretty much the best freebies/sample listing around, so for this Friday Frivolity I asked her to guest post for us with her most recent compilation. I can tell you now... this list is a guaranteed party in your mailbox. Check out her blog for frequent deal updates, and don't miss the Yoplait giveaway she hosting right now! Thanks for awesome scoop on freebies Melissa!!

Free Samples:

Abuelita Granulado from Nestle

Always Infinity

Always Thin Flexi-Style liner

Aquafresh Extreme Clean (will let you print 2 coupons)

Aveeno Nourish+ hair care

Beinggirl sample kit (from Always and Tampx)

BOSS Orange

Burt's Bees natural acne solutions (You have to qualify for this one.)

Carefree liners

Dove heat defense therapy or intense damage therapy

Dunkin’ Donuts coffee sample

Enfamil A.R.

GoodNites

Huggies Pure and Natural diapers (includes coupons)

Kashi TLC Chewy Granola Bar

Kotex Ultra Thin Overnight with wings and here

Lacoste perfume sample (Challenge, Touch of Pink, or Love of Pink)

L'Oreal EverPure Color Care (You have to register to request this sample.)

Nature Valley nut clusters and trail mix bar

NicoDerm CQ (Non-medicated patch and $7 coupon)

OB Tampons (includes cute travel case)

Pamper's Extra Protection

Parent's Choice Immune Support Baby Formula

Philosophy Unconditional Love (must log in to Facebook to request)

Poise sample kit

Playtex Sport tampons and here

Prilosec OTC

Rachael Ray Nutrish dog food

Splenda sweetener

Stayfree overnight ultra thin pads

True Lemon, True Lime, and True Orange


Samples currently available from Walmart

Samples currently available from P&G Brand Sampler


Free magazine subscriptions:

American Cheerleader (1 year)

Autoweek (1 year)

Business Week (1 year)

CBS Watch! (1 year)

Field & Stream (1 year)

Four Wheeler (1 year)

Golf Digest (1 year)

Islands (1 year)

JET magazine (1 year)

Marie Claire (digital - 1 year)

Road & Track (1 year)

Seventeen (digital - 1 year)

SKI (digital - 1 year)

Tennis (2 years)

Town&Country (3 years)


Other freebies:

Beech-Nut Starter Kit

CVS Photo: 50 FREE 4x6 prints when you register and link your ExtraCare card

Downy Wrinkle Release (Submit a photo for a FREE travel-size bottle.)

Enfamil First Visit Nutrition Gift

Ensure (links to coupon request form)

Home Made Simple coupon book and here

Nursery Water bag tag (They give away 100 each day, and there's a counter that tells you how many are left.)

PRVCY Breast Cancer Awareness bracelet

Water bottle from Juicy Juice

My name is Melissa. I'm 24 years old. I have one dog, a chiweenie (miniature daschund/chihuahua mix), named Maddie. I have a master's in advertising and public relations. I'm currently working as a freelance graphic designer/copywriter.

1 comment

  1. Thank you for these links. I signed up for a few of them as stocking stuffers. The Granola bars. I also signed up for the baby food since I use it to make dog treats and hide Blitzkrieg meds in it. I wonder if they will accept me even though I said my baby's name was Blitzkrieg. Well, he IS as close to a kid that I have right now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top