Friday Frivolity: Amusing Squirrels Edition (and oh yeah, what's that shark doing here...)

I haven't been quite up to snuff this week, with all my goals and responsibilities generally a bit jumbled up in my head as I try to get a lease signed and my mind wrapped around the idea of moving yet again. BUT I couldn't let y'all get by without a little Friday Frivolity, and laughing at random squirrels seems as good a pursuit as any at the moment!

This video just makes me happy. And makes me snort at my desk laughing, which is usually indicative of particularly mirthful happy.



And then there's this...
Funny Squirrel Memes - Whatcha thinkin about nothing just bear stuffs via Devastate Boredom


And this, which makes me think of Hammy in Over the Hedge... It also makes me contemplate running out on my lunch break to buy coffee...
Funny Squirrel Memes - Squirrels plus coffee dear god help us!  Reminds me of Hammy from Over the Hedge! via Devastate Boredom


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

And then there's this..
Funny Squirrel Memes - Secret Squirrel Training Facility - via Devastate Boredom
















And in honor of Shark Week, I give you the only creature in the world that probably beats me in the "Dangerous When Tickled" Category:

Funny Squirrel Memes - Ticklish Shark - via Devastate Boredom

I don't know about you, but I feel better already.

4 comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top