New Stuff at Devastate Boredom... FACELIFT!! (and carnival fun)

If you've happened to wander by my blog lately, you've probably noticed a few changes... and by a few changes I mean that the whole place had a totally freaking cool facelift!! I have the highly creative Sarah over at Blue Castle to thank for that. She did an gorgeous job designing and customizing a new background and header for me, and I love love what she came up with. She's hugely talented in not only blog design but also crafting and art; her ideas and projects are an amazing resource for we DIY types. Check out her site! You'll be in awe. (And then you'll probably be inspired to go buy out the craft store... but make sure to check for coupons first! ;P) Anyway, thank you so much Sarah!! I appreciate your work and creativity immensely.

In other (still exciting!) news, my post on the best sources for obtaining affordable organic and local products recently was included in some great blog carnivals, alongside a ton of other awesome resources for frugal/green living... if you have some time to kill, you'll find some amazing ideas and fun times here:

Best of Money Carnival
All Things Eco
Carnival of Twenty Something Finances
Money Hacks Carnival
Carnival of Pecuniary Delights
Festival of Frugality

I'm a huge fan... these are awesome compilations of links, and the host blogs are pretty sweet too! So check it out. Now, having exhausted my supply for of superlatives for the day (week?), I'll go back to my desk and be extremely negative for a while...

2 comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top