Friday Frivolity: It's harder to freak out when you're laughing...

Too much thinking. Recipe for surviving existential crisis: When all else fails, laugh!


That chick is totally not me. For one thing, her hair is the wrong color.


And finally...


I meant to post this on Friday, but obviously it didn't happen. Oh well, there's probably an even greater need for frivolity on Mondays... Ready the supersoakers, and have a good Monday y'all. ;)
 

Here are some of the places you might see this post partying

Like what you're reading?  Subscribe via your favorite bloggy source, and I'll keep the good stuff coming!  And then let me know that you did... I love to make new friends!  

  Follow
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments

  1. W00t! TWO xkcd comics - the best webcomic ever! I am totally that girl in the second one. I won't deny it!
    And I always loved the kayak one - "and it travels through time? Just like everything else!" It's so crazy - I never think of all things traveling through time with me.

    Thanks for the funnies today. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Love them, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top