Pass it ON... Want to play??


Could your mailbox use a little fun, courtesy of moi? Several weeks ago Michelle over at Psalm 102:42 very sweetly included me in a "Pass It On" and sent me a bundle of surprise goodies. Now it's my turn to do the same for some of y'all!

In the next week or so I will be mailing my own little stockpile of fun surprises, so let me know if you would like to be one of the three fortunate recipients. :) I'm broadening up the game just a little, so when it's your turn to "pass it on" in return, you can choose pretty much any deliberate act of kindness for three other people. You can certainly choose to mail packets of surprises like we're doing, but you could also choose to bake cookies for neighbors, make dinner for a harried new mom, send a card to a friend you've lost touch with, mail a note to a member of your church letting them know you've been praying for them -- anything really, as long as it is chosen deliberately as a way to brighten up someone's day. Ideally, it would be somebody who wouldn't normally expect it at all, or especially could use a little lift.

I'll be aiming to mail my packages next Monday, so email me or comment to let me know if you want to participate! :)

Free Original Clipart at Designed to a T

2 comments

  1. Whoops. that would be me. Kacie (Papua Girl). Not China. Sorry - I was writing from work and not logged in to my personal gmail account.

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top