Keepin' it real, Firefly-style

Way back on the Wednesday before last I got tagged by everydayMOM to play a game called "Keeping it Real..."

Here are the rules:
Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play.
That's it, easy as PIE

On that day (more than a week ago), I rushed home from work to take a picture of myself, only to have huge problems getting the stupid thing loaded... or at any rate, getting my computer at home to connect to the internet long enough to load it. At long last, here it is:


So yes. That's me, moments after getting home from a particularly long day at work, about a week and a half ago. This was also probably my first official picture with Firefly... indubitably, her presence makes it a great deal more interesting.

I tag:
Dera at Casablanca (once your computer is up and running again anyway... Get on that!! :P)
Lisa at Condo Blues
Kacie at Papua Girl in Dallas
Anne at Green Jello
Amanda at The Martha Initiative
Michelle at Psalm 104:25

I was iffy about tagging people because I wasn't sure if anyone might object to putting their picture up online... I hesitantly and somewhat randomly chose some of my favorite folks, but if you do have qualms in that direction then please, pretend I didn't mention it. ;)

3 comments

  1. You would do this on a day where I'm not wearing makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lordy...Sarah, I'm not sure the world is ready for a "real" picture of me. But I'll see if I can't come up with something. And if I don't have the guts to put it on my blog, I'll email it to you.

    But that picture of you is beautiful! You are such a stunner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! I've fought Terry like crazy for this blasted computer, but I am indeed back. Is it too late to do this?

    ReplyDelete

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top