Fabulous Freebies: Stock Up the Medicine Cabinet!

We're almost through the worst of cold season, but people in my office keep popping up with Spring sniffles, so make sure your immune system is well-fortified with this sample of Airbourne... They may have lost that group-settlement, but my boyfriend still swears by them.

(If you don't like that one, you can always try Emergen-C instead...)

Each day at noon (eastern time) until May 16th, Gillette will be giving away 500 free Fusion razors. Sweet huh? I should say though, that the couple times I've tried for this one the site has been so swamped that its frozen up entirely from about 11:55-12:20. I wish you luck and send you off with my blessing.

And with a little less hassle, Schick is also currently offering a (competing?) sample of their new Quatro Titanium razor...

Further stock your bathroom cabinet with Dove Ultimate Go Fresh deodorant, and find samples of Aveeno hair products, Nivea bodywash, Prilosec OTC, Always Infinity, and Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers here.

Lastly, a lot of the samples I posted about a few weeks ago are still available (Caress bodywash,
Dove shampoo, etc) so you can still grab any you might have missed then!

Have fun! And don't forget to tell your mailbox that the party is on me. ;P

No comments

I love to connect with new friends online! Please share your thoughts with me! :)

Back to Top